E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: +1-(518) 276-8592; Fax: +1-(518) 276-2623
Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering; Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, JEC 5046, Troy, New York 12180, USA
|Ph.D.||2005||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|B. Sci.||1999||Peking University|
Dr. Li (Emily) Liu is Professor of Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics in the Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI). At Rensselaer, she is also affiliated with Center for Materials, Devices, and Integrated Systems (cMDIS) and Center for Future Energy Systems (CFES).
Recent Research and Education Trend
- PhD student Emily De Stefanis and Professor Liu were featured in Women in Engineering: Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering. January, 2020
- Professor Liu presented “Advanced Gen-3 Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Technologies and Analysis” at 2019 Future Energy Systems Technology Conference, April 10, 2019
- Annual NRC Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Undergraduate at Rensselaer.
- Professor Liu Receives 4 Year DoE Award for Solar Power Systems Research.
- Professor Liu Receives 2018-2019 ELATE at Drexel Fellowship.
- Professor Liu discusses Nuclear Technology on The Global Energy Leaders Podcast.
The webpage was last updated on 7/6/2020.
Times visited since old MIT homepage (2000):